Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My first Blog

Thank goodness I have a jacked up website designer who makes my New venture
of blogging simple. Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting "days
that have past" and look forward to being able to pass on any new knowledge
that comes my way.Todays tip. Mulch your olive trees with a living
mulsh.Comfrey is an excellent example of a living mulch. By planting comfrey
at the base of your trees it will keep the soil moist, add nitrogen to the
soil and as an added bonus should the tree not be getting enough water
(blocked dripper) the comfrey will wilt. What a pleasure to glance sown the
hill to see if any comfrey is wilting rather than checking each dripper
manually. What can I say "permaculture is using nature to help make our
lives that much easier".

Have a great Day

Hazel

No comments: